- What's the deal with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics? Evolutionists are quick to respond that it only holds for closed systems; what are some responses to this?
- Gather all the different definitions of "evolution".
- Address "evolution is a fact".
- Address the response to "evolution is based on randomness".
- Address micro/macro, inferred/observed.
- Investigate Behe's irreducible complexity and sample his statements and critics' rebuttals.
- Enumerate methods of mutation and corresponding experiments.
- Near 22:20 in a Ted Talks video, Dawkins explains that the difference between an atheist and an agnostic is just that the former is more militant than the latter. Neither acts differently based on whether he is an agnostic or atheist.
Out of context quotes
Good Math, Bad Math responds to a Discovery Institute article
about how the 98.8% similarity between human and chimpanzee DNA isn't "conclusive evidence"; GMBM's response is that this is simply one data point out of many.